Explore career opportunities at Veritas Brands. Join us to make a real difference in the food industry. Whether you’re starting or continuing your career, explore how you can work with us. We have wide-ranging policies and practices focusing on empowerment, talent management, transformation and sustainability. We invest in our employees through several skills development initiatives and we nurture our relationships with our employees.
(On-site/ Hybrid work option)
We are on the lookout for a skilled and passionate Marketing Manager.
More About Veritas Brands
Veritas Brands is an in-house digital marketing consulting agency with a lot of potential. We are a vibrant and diverse group of creatives that are passionate about growing the brands that we’ve been entrusted with. Some of our in-house brands include Willow Creek Olive Estate, Creekside Farm, Rica Meats, Mont Rouge Olive Estate, The Feather Hill, and Portland Manor. We provide digital marketing services to companies that form part of the RussellStone Group. Most of these companies form part of the agricultural, food and tourism sector.
More About Your Role
As Marketing Manager, you should be a life-long learner and be very passionate about all things digital marketing. We are looking for someone that can guide and mentor our team with expert skills and experiential knowledge so we can reach our full potential. Although we take our work seriously, we also know how to have fun. If you can expertly balance deadlines with a wicked sense of humour, then you will fit right in.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Help develop and implement digital marketing strategies on all of our accounts.
- Manage team members and task deadlines.
- Liaise with clients on a regular basis.
- Manage business finances.
- Maintain and ensure quality standards.
- Be hands-on when it comes to project management.
- Train and develop the digital marketing team.
- Manage accounts as and when needed.
Desired Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related.
- At least 5 years’ work experience in the marketing industry.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media.
- Digital campaign management knowledge and background.
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product and service management.
- Managerial and leadership experience.
- Previous marketing strategy development, implementation, and management.
- Experience in both SEO and PPC implementation and monitoring.
- Knowledge of both B2B and B2C best practice marketing principles.
- Expert knowledge of social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Google Ads
- Content Management Software (WordPress – we use Divi page builder)
Please send your CV, cover letter and portfolio of the brands you have worked on in the past to email@example.com
Easy Apply on LinkedIn Here: